Xeroderma Pigmentosum or XP is characterized by sun sensitivity. It is a genetic disorder in which the ability to repair damage caused by ultraviolet (UV) light is deficient. In extreme cases all exposure to sunlight must be avoided. Severe sunburn can result from just a short exposure. The most obvious and often important part of treatment is avoiding exposure to sunlight. People with XP must wear sun protective clothing. Protexgloves with a UPF rating of 50+ block 98% of the harmful UV radiation. Since Protexgloves are form fitting they allow complete dexterity so you can do just about anything you could do barehanded. They offer the protection you need and the versatility you desire.
- Protex Original Black Medium €25,00
- Protex Original Sahara Medium €25,00
- Protex Elle Sahara Medium €26,00
- Protex Original Black Small €25,00
- Protex Original Sahara Small €25,00
- Protex Original Black Large €25,00
- Protex Elle Sahara Small €26,00
- Protex Grip Sahara Large €26,00
Stay in “touch”
Never miss a thing about foxgloves,
the outdoor living, and special offers!