Vitiligo is a chronic, unpredictable disease causing a loss of skin color in patches. People of all ages and from all ethnic backgrounds can develop the disease. People who develop vitiligo usually first notice white patches (depigmentation) on their skin. These patches are more commonly found on sun-exposed areas of the body, including the hands, feet, arms, face, and lips. People who have vitiligo, particularly those with fair skin, are encouraged to minimize sun exposure and use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing that provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays. It is most important to protect the skin from sunburn and long-term damage.
Protexgloves fabric has been tested and received a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of 50+, the highest rating for clothing. This means that Protexgloves will block 98% of UVA and UVB radiation reducing your exposure to only 2%. The form fit of Protexgloves allows for complete dexterity enabling you to do almost anything you could do with a bare hand.
- Protex Original Black Medium €25,00
- Protex Original Sahara Medium €25,00
- Protex Elle Sahara Medium €26,00
- Protex Original Black Small €25,00
- Protex Original Sahara Small €25,00
- Protex Original Black Large €25,00
- Protex Elle Sahara Small €26,00
- Protex Grip Sahara Large €26,00
Stay in “touch”
Never miss a thing about foxgloves,
the outdoor living, and special offers!