Raynaud’s syndrome causes periods of severely restricted blood flow to the fingers and toes. Raynaud’s syndrome is closely associated with scleroderma. Raynaud’s affects the arteries that carry blood from the heart to different parts of the body.
Mild or brief changes in temperature can cause Raynaud’s attacks. For example, taking something out of the freezer or being exposed to temperatures below 60 degrees Fahrenheit can cause your fingers to turn blue.
Protexgloves offer excellent protection against mild changes in temperature. During the summer months the breathable knit fabric offers light weight warmth and provides excellent dexterity. In colder climates or during winter months Protexgloves are great as a liner under heavier gloves.
- Protex Original Black Medium €25,00
- Protex Original Sahara Medium €25,00
- Protex Elle Sahara Medium €26,00
- Protex Original Black Small €25,00
- Protex Original Sahara Small €25,00
- Protex Original Black Large €25,00
- Protex Elle Sahara Small €26,00
- Protex Grip Sahara Large €26,00
Stay in “touch”
Never miss a thing about foxgloves,
the outdoor living, and special offers!