Contact Dermatitis Inflammation of the skin due to allergies or irritant contact that results in a red, itchy rash that isn’t contagious but can be very uncomfortable. Causes range from soaps, cosmetics and fragrances to plants such as poison ivy or poison oak. Successful contact dermatitis treatment consists of identifying the cause and avoiding the offending agent.
Avoiding all substances that can trigger a flare-up can be difficult. Dermatologists suggest using a barrier cream or wearing gloves. Protexgloves do not absorb plant oils and can aid in the prevention of contact dermatitis.
- Protex Original Black Medium €25,00
- Protex Original Sahara Medium €25,00
- Protex Elle Sahara Medium €26,00
- Protex Original Black Small €25,00
- Protex Original Sahara Small €25,00
- Protex Original Black Large €25,00
- Protex Elle Sahara Small €26,00
- Protex Grip Sahara Large €26,00
Stay in “touch”
Never miss a thing about foxgloves,
the outdoor living, and special offers!